To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singer-songwriter of Bleach's theme song to collaborate with Goodfellas

5 posters

Go down

Singer-songwriter of Bleach's theme song to collaborate with Goodfellas Empty Singer-songwriter of Bleach's theme song to collaborate with Goodfellas

Post by Reindeer 30th December 2015, 4:57 pm

Singer-songwriter of Bleach's theme song to collaborate with Goodfellas

Singer-songwriter of Bleach's theme song to collaborate with Goodfellas Convert?cache=true&crop=0%2C132%2C1799%2C899

http://www.bandwagon.asia/articles/singer-songwriter-of-bleach-s-theme-song-to-collaborate-with-goodfellas

Words by Bandwagon on 28 December 2015
Rie fu, Japanese bilingual singer-songwriter of the first ending theme song of popular anime series Bleach, will be collaborating for the very first time with a local band for her upcoming concert in January. Named after the song that shot her to fame, Life is like a boat, the show will see her collaborating with Goodfellas, one of Timbre’s resident bands. Singapore is the second destination in her ASEAN tour, which started in Jakarta on 7 November 2015 upon request from her fans.

“Singapore is a very special place to me,” says Rie fu. “It is a lively and attractive place with a diverse cultural background. I’m interested in the emerging music scene here and I’ve realized that there are so many talented musicians here. I saw Goodfellas play at Timbre the first week I arrived in Singapore in 2014 and I’m excited to find out how our collaboration will add local flavour to my music.”

Standard tickets are priced at $40, and fans looking to take a polaroid photo with her will be able to do so by paying an extra $15 for a Special Ticket priced at $55.

Rie fu: Live in Singapore ~ Life is like a boat
Date: 16 January 2016
Time: Doors at 6:30 PM, Performance starts at 7 PM
Venue: The Substation
Reindeer
Reindeer
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Singer-songwriter of Bleach's theme song to collaborate with Goodfellas Empty Re: Singer-songwriter of Bleach's theme song to collaborate with Goodfellas

Post by sayang_pillow 30th December 2015, 4:59 pm

RIEFU WOR

LIFE's LIKE A BOAT !
sayang_pillow
sayang_pillow
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Singer-songwriter of Bleach's theme song to collaborate with Goodfellas Empty Re: Singer-songwriter of Bleach's theme song to collaborate with Goodfellas

Post by Reindeer 30th December 2015, 5:00 pm

sayang_pillow wrote:RIEFU WOR

LIFE's LIKE A BOAT !

haha she's living in singapore now as her husband is working here
Reindeer
Reindeer
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_bo 30th December 2015, 5:01 pm

shala! hey shala!

Dan_bo
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by złoty 30th December 2015, 5:02 pm

I wanna go to a place
złoty
złoty
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Reindeer 30th December 2015, 5:38 pm

Dan_bo wrote:shala! hey shala!

why got doragon boru one
Reindeer
Reindeer
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by howdeepisyourlove127 30th December 2015, 5:50 pm

bery ugly the singer Sad Crying or Very sad
howdeepisyourlove127
howdeepisyourlove127
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by sayang_pillow 30th December 2015, 5:53 pm

Reindeer wrote:

LIFE's LIKE A BOAT !

what, stay in singapore riao !! Exclamation
sayang_pillow
sayang_pillow
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Reindeer 30th December 2015, 5:57 pm

sayang_pillow wrote:
Reindeer wrote:

LIFE's LIKE A BOAT !

what, stay in singapore riao !! Exclamation

ya haha more than a year already
Reindeer
Reindeer
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan_bo 30th December 2015, 5:58 pm

tt time she got concert at esplanade right?

Dan_bo
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Reindeer 30th December 2015, 5:59 pm

Dan_bo wrote:tt time she got concert at esplanade right?

cant remember but she had a couple of small gigs in some places
Reindeer
Reindeer
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down