To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here!

+168
GodofBetting
DrRobo
vinn
ahgong_tiger
seePyou
Chin Chin Yellow Monkey
Siaokao369
Admin
hbster
silviachef
TankTopFapper
Kosongice
tikopek
Brainless Dumbass
tankgunner
eAtNeAt
absoluthell
zzzzzzz
SemoDouKeyi
UncleGoldfish
TCSS
Turquoise!
Dravothrak
joelwinston
krabs
Apollo
xIcedLatte
lumber1crone
Flexamoria
fronsi
tokcocksingsong
ApPle5
meowmeowcat
Bengkia369
PAIKIA
foosoomin
LaughingKor
NMSS_2
maui_boy
HBK_88
yamapi
Chickenhatch
MonsteR-Z
blackviosjinsatki
Allhomme
mzd_1893
travirjir
likehotbutter
seller4
Pagan
Cucumber
doof
Shutterx
magickiller9
satayxp
Ange1cry
roflolmao
Mugenpower
SMB388S
Lkohholic
koroshiya8
CloseLee
xXx LOBO xXx
ahkrong
Whisper
MisterLazer
Enormous
nyvrem
Trollandogres
theiceking
Dan_bo
Yowe55
quirK
stemcell
sysdba
Toast A La Plunger
edmw_moderator
Dalai Llama
Talkingcock
jeff119
King
siaolang
thenewguy
Megadark
Kyori
我是大炮仙!
xKomon
Nevereatrice.
rtfm38
PiPiChew
BuZhiDaoLeh
Nomiya
mr_yang
lepakonecorner
Geralt
Minimal
tingha
prankster
Mr.Dohz
Feuerwehrmann
Death4ngel
walter2011
natnai
zwong100
Meanvegton
asiantrollcat
4_dreamz
icycold
lumpaji
masterpiece
HeiBiHiam
mynickname
parchiao
VijayKKJTehTeh
RockAndBend
bei_ge_wang
[隐形人]
Nakata97
Waitlonglong
iamvndog
SibehEng
zgmfx09a
phuicloud
Kira86
edl
satria_neo_2014
amazing1
treeskull
sinkiesfault
sayang_pillow
rbtr8r
Ayylmao
NuttyProfessor
jipbaban
gravity_infinity
richarddoe
fireemblem
peanutbutterjellybean
Jiak_HarKau
innumerabilis
like_to_ask_question
*Pickle*
Oolong Tea
AngmohTuaki
csnation
AntWhite
moi几够力一下
wwng16
sleepyhealer
Beedio
The_King
370HSSV 0773H
a&w_rootbeerz
złoty
Buggier
evilduxy
kain999
MyPillowTalks
ngensys2000
Estados
ZynoXII
Sofero
Forex Charting Sexpert 1
diver-hloc
Catsanddogs
Dr.Vijay SPH
Meowmeow
MrSinkie95
172 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

will you return to EDMW SPH? Signs that mod team there are relenting...

[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Bar_left1%[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Bar_right 1% 
[ 1 ]
[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Bar_left38%[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Bar_right 38% 
[ 34 ]
[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Bar_left4%[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Bar_right 4% 
[ 4 ]
[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Bar_left28%[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Bar_right 28% 
[ 25 ]
[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Bar_left28%[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Bar_right 28% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 89

[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Empty Re: [MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here!

Post by rbtr8r 29th December 2015, 11:11 pm

Maybe must restrategize

They ban all the links very quickly.

kain999 wrote:But if never reply there how to keep the rebellion threads
there alive and bring more to the cause???

Am replying there to create awareness.

rbtr8r wrote:
jipbaban wrote:
rbtr8r wrote:
jipbaban wrote:
rbtr8r wrote:Now that hypocrite Petpet suddenly say he was on our side.

When the rebellion started, he said no hope for us one.

Now changed tone. Really hypocrite to the max man.

can someone sic the thread or image showing him flip prata?? I wanna witness how ugly he is Evil or Very Mad

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/what-latest-edmw-sagat-5270171.html

This thread.

Remember yesterday very xiao zhang and haughty. This thread suddenly explain he got family matters so couldn't help EDMWers. Then he later said voiced out for everyone but ignored.

This wasn't his stand yesterday - was confident he was in the right and we will die soon.

thanks for the sic. Wah why nobody suan him back and ask "eh petpet this arent your stand ystd mah, why the prata flipping??" Cool  

Sekali later like that ask tio pban like me hahahaha!!

I would rather not reply and let their traffic die.

Give me CB point for my efforts leh!

rbtr8r
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Empty Re: [MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here!

Post by mynickname 29th December 2015, 11:13 pm

Oolong Tea wrote:Less traffic = Ads & Sponsors may withdraw too

not so fast la. know another forum with that many views? SBF?

mynickname
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by HeiBiHiam 29th December 2015, 11:13 pm

So who started dis forum? How mani admin here huh?

HeiBiHiam
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 29th December 2015, 11:17 pm

rbtr8r wrote:
treeskull wrote:
rbtr8r wrote:Now that hypocrite Petpet say he only now then know true reason and will help

Yesterday he didn't want to know why. Now suddenly flip prata.
can sic the link? moi now no surf there liao

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/what-latest-edmw-sagat-5270171.html

Read page 5 I think?

He say now he finally know why.

If he was sincere, he would have wanted to find out yesterday. Today after impact then he pretend want to know why.

he jibai la this petpet. He say he dont know the thread "why saying atbcpjhj will get infracted" was closed??! Come on la... that fucking night he was active online all the while lo... nb thats the night the purge was launched!! Every few mins got ppl post their unreasonable infractions pm with the sarcastic remarks from hwzadmin then the threads jitao lock and closed! So big thing happening on his turf he dont know??? Wah he really can go into politics man.... prata flip and flip! Evil or Very Mad
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th December 2015, 11:19 pm

jipbaban wrote:
rbtr8r wrote:
treeskull wrote:
rbtr8r wrote:Now that hypocrite Petpet say he only now then know true reason and will help

Read page 5 I think?

If he was sincere, he would have wanted to find out yesterday. Today after impact then he pretend want to know why.

he jibai la this petpet. He say he dont know the thread "why saying atbcpjhj will get infracted" was closed??! Come on la... that fucking night he was active online all the while lo... nb thats the night the purge was launched!! Every few mins got ppl post their unreasonable infractions pm with the sarcastic remarks from hwzadmin then the threads jitao lock and closed! So big thing happening on his turf he dont know??? Wah he really can go into politics man.... prata flip and flip! Evil or Very Mad

KP so much.. why keep going back ? you like you go back lah

Back to top Go down

Post by rbtr8r 29th December 2015, 11:20 pm

Exactly. Petpet knows but now pretend didn't know.

Thought he was righteous but pretending only.
He just wants to be mod.

rbtr8r
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by masterpiece 29th December 2015, 11:21 pm

screw SPH. trying to control speech on the internet is plain wrong.

masterpiece
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 29th December 2015, 11:22 pm

clone wrote:
jipbaban wrote:
rbtr8r wrote:
treeskull wrote:

Read page 5 I think?

KP so much.. why keep going back ? you like you go back lah

go fuck spider la retard fuck!
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 29th December 2015, 11:22 pm

by Rainowar Today at 10:44 pm
Petpet is the guy whomguailan red card ho jiak bo i wanna ask him kum kkj hojiak bo
-------
Really??????
Zhuun bo??????
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by a&w_rootbeerz 29th December 2015, 11:23 pm

Sofero wrote:Quote
by Rainowar Today at 10:44 pm
Petpet is the guy whomguailan red card ho jiak bo i wanna ask him kum kkj hojiak bo
-------
Really??????
Zhuun bo??????

just curious, why you dun wan to use the quote button?
a&w_rootbeerz
a&w_rootbeerz
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 29th December 2015, 11:23 pm

@rainowar, that one infraction notice can see whoissue de mei? Tot use generic hwzadmin?
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lumpaji 29th December 2015, 11:25 pm

Let that cb forum die la, and don't be a cb kia and go back to that lanjiao forum regardless what they did, even petpet come lick your balls.
lumpaji
lumpaji
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by icycold 29th December 2015, 11:25 pm

They deserve it

icycold
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kain999 29th December 2015, 11:25 pm

So must reply in the rebellion threads.
Then occasionally shunbian provide links to here.

rbtr8r wrote:Maybe must restrategize

They ban all the links very quickly.

kain999 wrote:But if never reply there how to keep the rebellion threads
there alive and bring more to the cause???

Am replying there to create awareness.

kain999
kain999
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by icycold 29th December 2015, 11:27 pm

Screw that lj forum

icycold
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 4_dreamz 29th December 2015, 11:28 pm

[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 Songboh
4_dreamz
4_dreamz
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 29th December 2015, 11:30 pm

by rbtr8r Today at 10:53 pm

This thread.

Remember yesterday very xiao zhang and haughty. This thread suddenly explain he got family matters so couldn't help EDMWers. Then he later said voiced out for everyone but ignored.

This wasn't his stand yesterday - was confident he was in the right and we will die soon.
-------
The he suan this forum part I saw, indeed haughty sia but i didn't think much cos naturally he is on mod team ma, cannot be rooting (unless subtly) for this side de ma...the part he said he voiced out was about some of the infraction/red card? Isn't it a seperate issue from whether he support this forum or not lei....
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rbtr8r 29th December 2015, 11:32 pm

He has definitely soften his stand now. Felt the impact.

Earlier he said going to sleep... But got newest post - http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/what-latest-edmw-sagat-5270171-7.html

Now trying to defend on our side also. Say never flip prata u believe?

by rbtr8r Today at 10:53 pm

This thread.

-------
The he suan this forum part I saw, indeed haughty sia but i didn't think much cos naturally he is on mod team ma, cannot be rooting (unless subtly) for this side de ma...the part he said he voiced out was about some of the infraction/red card? Isn't it a seperate issue from whether he support this forum or not lei....

rbtr8r
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by asiantrollcat 29th December 2015, 11:33 pm

why they suddenly anyhow ban people on the other edmw and cite "obvious clone" for the ban? all along i only use one acc and kena ban on the other edmw. kns.
asiantrollcat
asiantrollcat
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by ZynoXII 29th December 2015, 11:34 pm

Someone port over the epl thread leh, if not I will still go there
ZynoXII
ZynoXII
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofero 29th December 2015, 11:35 pm

by rbtr8r Today at 10:45 pm

Glad to see u here!

Try not to reply so much in sph edmw. Make the traffic hurt.
-------
Sorry!!!!!!
I...I...I..can't resist!!!!!!!
Embarassed
[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 57577787
Sofero
Sofero
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rbtr8r 29th December 2015, 11:37 pm

Lol!!!

I wonder who's the dark side and light side?

by rbtr8r Today at 10:45 pm

Glad to see u here!

Try not to reply so much in sph edmw. Make the traffic hurt.
-------
Sorry!!!!!!
I...I...I..can't resist!!!!!!!
Embarassed
[MERGED] Bitch about the old EDMW (and their mods) here! - Page 7 57577787

rbtr8r
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by [隐形人] 29th December 2015, 11:38 pm

Consperm PetPet stalking here
[隐形人]
[隐形人]
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meanvegton 29th December 2015, 11:38 pm

Doesn't matter.....
Moi ish 泼出去的水,一去不回.

Meanvegton
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 29th December 2015, 11:39 pm

Rainowar wrote:I cant wait to see the looks on the sph executives faces i bet they will issue us edmw is registed and exclusive to them

but we use edmw , we didnt use " eat drink man woman " mah. Short form also can play copyright they might as well say a prawn mee seller can now go sue ALL THE PRAWN MEE SELLERS for copyright??? Mad
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next