To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My zhugong appointed moi to deploy 5k Army here to reinforce the defence here!!!

+18
bonkbonk
*Pickle*
Chickenhatch
UncleGoldfish
bei_ge_wang
RockAndBend
MisterLazer
Siaokao369
370HSSV 0773H
5adisticD3vil
Beedio
a&w_rootbeerz
zwong100
kain999
innumerabilis
sleepyhealer
icycold
[zhugeliang]
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My zhugong appointed moi to deploy 5k Army here to reinforce the defence here!!! Empty My zhugong appointed moi to deploy 5k Army here to reinforce the defence here!!!

Post by [zhugeliang] 30th December 2015, 12:22 pm

He super satki! he forsee the 汉朝狗 is already preparing at least 20k strong army, marching towards this weak fort le. With the current army defence strength here now (of just under 700) is not going to tahan the prolong attack of 20k 汉朝 army.

Therefore, i been appointed dadudu of this 5k defence force.

i will place 1k archery unit to hide at the right and left flanks forest of the fort here. once the enemy approach hor. They will shoot all they have at the enemy.

Then hor, if not wrong, their commander will sure deploy their men into the forest to hunt our men. Then hor, our 3k strong infantry unit already hiding and waiting for them.

Last will be our 1k Strong calvry unit led by wei yan. They will chiong towards the main command units of the enemy..

hopefully after all these onslaught hor... the enemy will be left with only 30% strength...

the rest if left to the 700 men of the new fort lor..

thats all geliang can do le pale pale pale
[zhugeliang]
[zhugeliang]
Crone

Back to top Go down

My zhugong appointed moi to deploy 5k Army here to reinforce the defence here!!! Empty Re: My zhugong appointed moi to deploy 5k Army here to reinforce the defence here!!!

Post by icycold 30th December 2015, 12:24 pm

Imh do something leh

icycold
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

My zhugong appointed moi to deploy 5k Army here to reinforce the defence here!!! Empty Re: My zhugong appointed moi to deploy 5k Army here to reinforce the defence here!!!

Post by sleepyhealer 30th December 2015, 12:24 pm

I ish Chang Shan Zilong here
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by innumerabilis 30th December 2015, 12:28 pm

+1 point for effort in crafting that WOT.

innumerabilis
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by kain999 30th December 2015, 12:28 pm

Up your CP point.
kain999
kain999
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by [zhugeliang] 30th December 2015, 12:29 pm

kain999 wrote:Up your CP point.

how to up anyone's CP point?
[zhugeliang]
[zhugeliang]
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by zwong100 30th December 2015, 12:29 pm

Confirm plus chop must be the real deal, up your point liao

zwong100
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by a&w_rootbeerz 30th December 2015, 12:30 pm

Alamak this zhugeliang jin wols. today then join Laughing
a&w_rootbeerz
a&w_rootbeerz
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by [zhugeliang] 30th December 2015, 12:31 pm

Enjoy while you all can pal!!
the 20k Army is closing in soon le.
don't think we can hold on for long la.
[zhugeliang]
[zhugeliang]
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Beedio 30th December 2015, 12:31 pm

Geliang ah geliang... Up chiur points first! Very Happy
Beedio
Beedio
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 5adisticD3vil 30th December 2015, 12:32 pm

My zhugong appointed moi to deploy 5k Army here to reinforce the defence here!!! Lotr-riders-of-rohan-o
5adisticD3vil
5adisticD3vil
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 370HSSV 0773H 30th December 2015, 12:32 pm

even geliang ish here Laughing
370HSSV 0773H
370HSSV 0773H
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyhealer 30th December 2015, 12:34 pm

[zhugeliang] wrote:Enjoy while you all can pal!!
the 20k Army is closing in soon le.
don't think we can hold on for long la.

Chiu 豬 哥亮 is it? So weak
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kain999 30th December 2015, 12:35 pm

[zhugeliang] wrote:
kain999 wrote:Up your CP point.

how to up anyone's CP point?

U Zhugeliang dunno how to up CP point?
Right side of post can see a + and -.
+ to up,
- to down.
kain999
kain999
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaokao369 30th December 2015, 12:36 pm

[zhugeliang] wrote:He super satki! he forsee the 汉朝狗 is already preparing at least 20k strong army, marching towards this weak fort le. With the current army defence strength here now (of just under 700) is not going to tahan the prolong attack of 20k 汉朝 army.

i will place 1k archery unit to hide at the right and left flanks forest of the fort here. once the enemy approach hor. They will shoot all they have at the enemy.

Then hor, if not wrong, their commander will sure deploy their men into the forest to hunt our men. Then hor, our 3k strong infantry unit already hiding and waiting for them.

Last will be our 1k Strong calvry unit led by wei yan. They will chiong towards the main command units of the enemy..

hopefully after all these onslaught hor... the enemy will be left with only 30% strength...

zhun boh? mai luan sian ley

Siaokao369
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 30th December 2015, 12:36 pm

Moi think may need more defence.

But gotch 5k extra ish better than nothing.

Thank yew very much.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 12:37 pm

Consperm this ZGL is real. Haha. Up your CP points

Back to top Go down

Post by RockAndBend 30th December 2015, 12:38 pm

Up chiu cheesepies points rah! Power WOT for introduction!
RockAndBend
RockAndBend
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by [zhugeliang] 30th December 2015, 12:39 pm

Flying Curtain wrote:Consperm this ZGL is real. Haha. Up your CP points

all these cheese point is for wat de? can buy what stuff here? cyclops cyclops cyclops
[zhugeliang]
[zhugeliang]
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by RockAndBend 30th December 2015, 12:47 pm

tiagong can get ntuc voucher
RockAndBend
RockAndBend
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kain999 30th December 2015, 12:49 pm

When the empire strikes back, we can take the cheesepies to throw and distract them.
kain999
kain999
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bei_ge_wang 30th December 2015, 12:55 pm

whoa even zhu ge also come liao..

ok la i think original site can really close already..
bei_ge_wang
bei_ge_wang
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleGoldfish 30th December 2015, 1:01 pm

[zhugeliang] wrote:He super satki! he forsee the 汉朝狗 is already preparing at least 20k strong army, marching towards this weak fort le. With the current army defence strength here now (of just under 700) is not going to tahan the prolong attack of 20k 汉朝 army.

Once enemy enter forest burn the forest loh, tiagong got bonus wind blow the 500 PSI Twisted Evil haze to their lands Laughing Twisted Evil
UncleGoldfish
UncleGoldfish
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenhatch 30th December 2015, 1:11 pm

UP UP CP!!
Chickenhatch
Chickenhatch
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleGoldfish 30th December 2015, 1:51 pm

Chickenhatch wrote:UP UP CP!!

I up yours 2 I love you
UncleGoldfish
UncleGoldfish
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next