To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[>>>OFFICIAL<<<] CROWD FUNDING FOR THE NEW EDMW.xyz FORUM SITE

+37
audreyhepburn
phuicloud
Siansation
Arrows -> Hearts
ngensys2000
Apollo
silencer000
Chickenhatch
Jiak_HarKau
GoodYear
wwng16
zwong100
The EFG
pain
rtfm38
Acedemond
Yowe55
Kira85
InnovaIQPLUS
travirjir
The_King
Nakata97
fat_boyz
MisterLazer
Gixxerfied
Kira86
xboxer
NuttyProfessor
LaughingKor
koroshiya8
like_to_ask_question
icycold
HBK_88
sleepyhealer
satria_neo_2014
MyPillowTalks
Singaporean1st
41 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[>>>OFFICIAL<<<] CROWD FUNDING FOR THE NEW EDMW.xyz FORUM SITE Empty [>>>OFFICIAL<<<] CROWD FUNDING FOR THE NEW EDMW.xyz FORUM SITE

Post by Singaporean1st 31st December 2015, 10:14 am

Look, this not a lame 'donation ' thread begging for money.

I believe the 'Admins' already have enough $resources to launch the new EDMW private server.

What im talking about is Maintenance and upkeeping.

It will definitely eat into the pockets the current admins in the long run.

Therefore i feel it is appropriate for those who wish to support the new EDMW.xyz forum server for long term, to contribute whatever amount they want.

I believe even if everyone contribute $1, it will also be very helpful.

This would also firmly signifies a mandate given to the current Admins to handle the new EDMW.xyz in responsible, reasonable manners.

This is a show of support and power, that we local forumers can breakout from the chains of SPH/MSM and voice out on a truly independent platform.

But at the same time, we shall also not expect too much of the current admins, for they have already proven their sincerity and initiatives  by kick-starting all these.

Please post your comments and advice here freely about this topic. Smile

Last edited by Singaporean1st on 1st January 2016, 11:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

[>>>OFFICIAL<<<] CROWD FUNDING FOR THE NEW EDMW.xyz FORUM SITE Empty Re: [>>>OFFICIAL<<<] CROWD FUNDING FOR THE NEW EDMW.xyz FORUM SITE

Post by MyPillowTalks 31st December 2015, 10:16 am

This is a good idea.

But should we wait for the admin to announce the appropriate commencement date for fundinh? I think we should not call it funding, it should be investment for the future:lol:

Last edited by MyPillowTalks on 31st December 2015, 10:20 am; edited 4 times in total
MyPillowTalks
MyPillowTalks
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

[>>>OFFICIAL<<<] CROWD FUNDING FOR THE NEW EDMW.xyz FORUM SITE Empty Re: [>>>OFFICIAL<<<] CROWD FUNDING FOR THE NEW EDMW.xyz FORUM SITE

Post by satria_neo_2014 31st December 2015, 10:17 am

Wait for admin to announce lor....

satria_neo_2014
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyhealer 31st December 2015, 10:18 am

When and where?
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st December 2015, 10:19 am

I'm in provided you guys accept PayPal.

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK_88 31st December 2015, 10:19 am

sleepyhealer wrote:When and where?

support Exclamation
HBK_88
HBK_88
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Singaporean1st 31st December 2015, 10:22 am

nachtsider wrote:I'm in provided you guys accept PayPal.

I am honestly noob with crowd funding resources.

Hope the Admins and all forumers here can vote on which crowd funding channels they wish to accept. Wink
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by icycold 31st December 2015, 10:24 am

I pledge $2 and all the bitcoins I hv.

icycold
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by like_to_ask_question 31st December 2015, 10:24 am

similar to those private torrent sites will be good I guess. Then we all know if there is any shortfall of resources for the maintenance.

like_to_ask_question
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by koroshiya8 31st December 2015, 10:29 am

i'm ok to make a nominal donation...
koroshiya8
koroshiya8
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by LaughingKor 31st December 2015, 10:30 am

Thanks for bringing this up TS!

Please wait for the official announcement Smile
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by NuttyProfessor 31st December 2015, 10:31 am

i'm in..........
NuttyProfessor
NuttyProfessor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Singaporean1st 31st December 2015, 10:43 am

LaughingKor wrote:Thanks for bringing this up TS!

Please wait for the official announcement Smile

You guys have done a good job
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by xboxer 31st December 2015, 11:33 am

I reserve the right to be permanently immune against any banning.

xboxer
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira86 31st December 2015, 11:36 am

donation doesnt mean u are immune against bans.

Kira86
Admin - Rebellion Leaders
Admin - Rebellion Leaders

Back to top Go down

Post by Gixxerfied 31st December 2015, 11:39 am

I'm in once it's official..
Gixxerfied
Gixxerfied
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 31st December 2015, 11:42 am

Moi ish in.

Standing by for Admin's views/ways to contribute.

Would be nice if gotch durex member or something, but if dotch have moi is fine.

Ish better to have someplace to hang out, then always be stepped on. Enough ish enough.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Singaporean1st 31st December 2015, 11:53 am

MisterLazer wrote:Moi ish in.

Standing by for Admin's views/ways to contribute.

Would be nice if gotch durex member or something, but if dotch have moi is fine.

Ish better to have someplace to hang out, then always be stepped on. Enough ish enough.

Maybe those who got contribute donations can enter 'Secret forum section'??

lol just kidding.

I feel there shouldn't be any 'advantages' or 'deluxe' features for those who donates.
I strongly believe that any donations should come from the heart and not expecting any favors in return.
Or esle we will become no diff from other lap dogs charities.

Maybe a list of nicks and contribution amounts can be kept public for accountability reason. (Donors can also choose to remain anonymous, but the donated amount would still be listed).
Singaporean1st
Singaporean1st
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by fat_boyz 31st December 2015, 12:00 pm

I pledge $5
fat_boyz
fat_boyz
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakata97 31st December 2015, 12:20 pm

I am in for ..... Why not use advertisements. Heehee

Nakata97
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_King 31st December 2015, 12:22 pm

count me in
The_King
The_King
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by travirjir 31st December 2015, 2:10 pm

if donate certain amount can have custom titles?
travirjir
travirjir
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by InnovaIQPLUS 31st December 2015, 2:12 pm

bro...........................moi wan..........................be shareholder....................en sai boh?????????????????????????????????

InnovaIQPLUS
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira85 31st December 2015, 2:15 pm

im in , but wait for official announcement

Kira85
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Yowe55 31st December 2015, 2:18 pm

Singaporean1st wrote:Look, this not a lame 'donation ' thread begging for money.

I believe the 'Admins' already have enough $resources to launch the new EDMW private server.

What im talking about is Maintenance and upkeeping.

It will definitely eat into the pockets the current admins in the long run.

Therefore i feel it is appropriate for those who wish to support the new EDMW.xyz forum server for long term, to contribute whatever amount they want.

I believe even if everyone contribute $1, it will also be very helpful.

This would also firmly signifies a mandate given to the current Admins to handle the new EDMW.xyz in responsible, reasonable manners.

This is a show of support and power, that we local forumers can breakout from the chains of SPH/MSM and voice out on a truly independent platform.

But at the same time, we shall also not expect too much of the current admins, for they have already proven their sincerity and initiatives  by kick-starting all these.

Please post your comments and advice here freely about this topic. Smile

Dear Singaporean1st,

I am already 38 year old, and have been jobless since year 2004.

It has been an eventful timeline and milestone I have grow together with the HWZ-EDMW, till the evolution and transformation of today's edmw.forumotion.net.

In view of the creation and birth of the new forum, as well as your kind proposition in the first post of the thread, I would like to take this opportunity to solicit an employment opportunity, and a stake in this vibrant community and forum.

I am open to discussion on the finer details which are not available to share on this post but I am looking forward to kind sponsorship(s) and support(s) and an opportunity given to me.

Your kind deposition of faith in me will be appreciated.

Confidence for the future...
Thank you.

Yowe55
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next