To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIC E CUP JG LOBANG Juagen Massage Babe ♥Alice♥ Young, Cute, Skillful ... LAI UP MY CB

+15
Bisonman
Ole Gunner
mr_yang
jelly
SeikenX
jinmuddy
Nevereatrice.
吃喝男女好好玩
Acedemond
AtbRox
Laopokcar
clone33
sleepyhealer
Rainowar
clone12
19 posters

Go down

SIC E CUP JG LOBANG Juagen Massage Babe ♥Alice♥ Young, Cute, Skillful ... LAI UP MY CB Empty SIC E CUP JG LOBANG Juagen Massage Babe ♥Alice♥ Young, Cute, Skillful ... LAI UP MY CB

Post by Guest 29th December 2015, 2:39 pm

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=573381

Alice has just reached our shore and will serve us samster with her solid massage and juagen.

She is 21 years old but has few years of experience in a massage palour.

You shoud try her JG and her massage as her technique is good. It will all be done on a massage bed.
SIC E CUP JG LOBANG Juagen Massage Babe ♥Alice♥ Young, Cute, Skillful ... LAI UP MY CB Ufawzeges4ik

SIC E CUP JG LOBANG Juagen Massage Babe ♥Alice♥ Young, Cute, Skillful ... LAI UP MY CB Z2l8dsgutvl2

look - 8.5/10, very fair skin with huge eyes.

boob - E-cup boobs! Real and original. Soft to the touch.

massage - 9/10, very good and got good strength, due to her few years of experience in a famous spa back in china.

JG - 9/10, very good technique, very hard to explain, you should try it yourself.

location - central

cost 100/hr(include juagen, massage and hj but advise not to hj for maximum jg benefits)

contact no. sms 90383773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldetron View Post
Repost my post in the favourite massage girl thread

Couldn't forget the headlights that I saw when I visited Connie so made a trip down to try her roomie, Alice.

Do keep in mind that the ratings are based on my own preference and opinions.

Name: Alice (Steriodfreak).
Looks: Big eyes, cute looking, a bit meaty. May need to discount a bit from the photos. 6.5/10
Body/boobs: On the meaty side. Like one bro who posted, you can't expect those huge headlights to hang from a slim frame. Definitely huge (at least D to me) and soft to the touch. Boobs lover better not miss this out. 7.5/10

Location: Area B. Same as Connie. No MRT nearby and nearest bus stop is approx 3 minutes walk away. There is no private parking (as she is not able to open the gate) and nearest parking is at nearby HDB (just opposite). Best for bros who drive. 7/10
Room: Stays with another ML and shared toilet. Room was clean but there was no room door (curtains instead) so its quite audible. 7/10

Auto roaming: Top. That was enough to keep me occupied and satisfied.
Massage: Good strength, definitely harder than Connie. But I felt that her accuracy on the points wasn't there. 6.5/10
HJ/JG: Similar to Tracy/Connie’s, there is some slight discomfort. 8/10

Attitude: Chatty girl. Helps you to hang your clothes and dry you. Maybe cause we could chat on alot of topics so she doesn't give me that professional feel that Connie exudes. Prefer MLs this way. 8.5/10

RTM: She is here for a short stint so will RTM for those headlights when I am in the area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyangel View Post
I visited Alice late last night and it was the most worthwhile $100 I've spent in months. On first look she looks just like her pictures as advertised, but what drew my attention immediately were how big her breasts were. It's the kind which u can tell that its huge, just casually nesting themselves in her red bra, casually imposing themselves on your eyeballs. I didn't know if she did it purposely but there were a few times she bent over my body to reach for some thing by the side of the massage table and the boobs were just so softly resting on my back. Definitely fell some weight there.

Anyway as for the massage, it was pretty nice as she seems to know what she was doing. The main point came when I flipped over, and like I said earlier, those boobs were just so eyeball catching that you can't help but keep looking at them, and she'll just look at you, seemingly observing you. It is at this time that I felt that she's actually really cute. The juagen began and it was like what I thought it would be like, a little bit painful but bearable, and she could explain to me in details what she's actually doing, and showed me how by pressing two acupoints she can make my dick go flaccid.

Anyway, back to her body, it looked youthful, felt youthful and I really almost cannot stop staring and fondling those boobs. She had inverted nips, but those boobs, just so big and so soft, and felt heavy, 是我一手无法掌握的女人. I dunno if she's really that big sized for some of the bros here, but I love the way her body looks, reasonably shaped with some flesh, which is expected because I'm pretty sure her waist would snapped from the sheer weight from her boobs if it is too thin. Definitely far from being fat, I would just described her as buxom. All in all, money well spent and i would definitely rtm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOfFire View Post
FR overdue...

been supporting bro steroidfreak for his Jg babes.. They surely don disappoint regardless of which batch they are from

Was raining heavily the day i booked her.. Unfortunately i got drenched in the rain.. Soaking wet... Upon reaching the apartment.. The door opemed to a sexy black dress with high heels.. At that moment i was alr staring at her boobs.. Lol seemed legendary..

She offered to dry my clothes which i gladly let her do it.. Service jin good.. Help me dry my clothes while i went to bathe..

Massage was quite good with ample strength.. She diligently press all the stiff points and was even wearing high heels to mantain her tall sexy image.. The ass crack massage was super comfy.. Where she will use her fingers to stroke yr A hole.. damn shiok... with a combination of HDLY.. solid.. Unfortunately i had to turnover to recieve the Jg. JG is comfortable but slightly painful to release the tension n stiffness near the crotch area.. Amazingly it did not ache aft the massage unlike tracey in the past.. Last part she will remove her dress and let u fondle her oversized meloms.. when it was time to test my marksmanship at the firing range.. I grabbed on to her huge melons as the load of cum shot across her hands.. Some even overflowed on to the massage bed.. So paiseh.. lolol.. Confirm score full marks and the amount of sperms gushing out would surely knock down all the targets..

Rtf: definitely...

Back to top Go down

SIC E CUP JG LOBANG Juagen Massage Babe ♥Alice♥ Young, Cute, Skillful ... LAI UP MY CB Empty Re: SIC E CUP JG LOBANG Juagen Massage Babe ♥Alice♥ Young, Cute, Skillful ... LAI UP MY CB

Post by Guest 29th December 2015, 10:41 pm

post FR prease

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

SIC E CUP JG LOBANG Juagen Massage Babe ♥Alice♥ Young, Cute, Skillful ... LAI UP MY CB Empty Re: SIC E CUP JG LOBANG Juagen Massage Babe ♥Alice♥ Young, Cute, Skillful ... LAI UP MY CB

Post by Rainowar 1st January 2016, 4:30 pm

Guest wrote:https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=573381

Alice has just reached our shore and will serve us samster with her solid massage and juagen.

She is 21 years old but has few years of experience in a massage palour.

You shoud try her JG and her massage as her technique is good. It will all be done on a massage bed.
SIC E CUP JG LOBANG Juagen Massage Babe ♥Alice♥ Young, Cute, Skillful ... LAI UP MY CB Ufawzeges4ik

SIC E CUP JG LOBANG Juagen Massage Babe ♥Alice♥ Young, Cute, Skillful ... LAI UP MY CB Z2l8dsgutvl2

look - 8.5/10, very fair skin with huge eyes.

boob - E-cup boobs! Real and original. Soft to the touch.

massage - 9/10, very good and got good strength, due to her few years of experience in a famous spa back in china.

JG - 9/10, very good technique, very hard to explain, you should try it yourself.

location - central

cost 100/hr(include juagen, massage and hj but advise not to hj for maximum jg benefits)

contact no. sms 90383773
ban this cb kia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldetron  View Post
Repost my post in the favourite massage girl thread

Couldn't forget the headlights that I saw when I visited Connie so made a trip down to try her roomie, Alice.

Do keep in mind that the ratings are based on my own preference and opinions.

Name: Alice (Steriodfreak).
Looks: Big eyes, cute looking, a bit meaty. May need to discount a bit from the photos. 6.5/10
Body/boobs: On the meaty side. Like one bro who posted, you can't expect those huge headlights to hang from a slim frame. Definitely huge (at least D to me) and soft to the touch. Boobs lover better not miss this out. 7.5/10

Location: Area B. Same as Connie. No MRT nearby and nearest bus stop is approx 3 minutes walk away. There is no private parking (as she is not able to open the gate) and nearest parking is at nearby HDB (just opposite). Best for bros who drive. 7/10
Room: Stays with another ML and shared toilet. Room was clean but there was no room door (curtains instead) so its quite audible. 7/10

Auto roaming: Top. That was enough to keep me occupied and satisfied.
Massage: Good strength, definitely harder than Connie. But I felt that her accuracy on the points wasn't there. 6.5/10
HJ/JG: Similar to Tracy/Connie’s, there is some slight discomfort. 8/10

Attitude: Chatty girl. Helps you to hang your clothes and dry you. Maybe cause we could chat on alot of topics so she doesn't give me that professional feel that Connie exudes. Prefer MLs this way. 8.5/10

RTM: She is here for a short stint so will RTM for those headlights when I am in the area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyangel  View Post
I visited Alice late last night and it was the most worthwhile $100 I've spent in months. On first look she looks just like her pictures as advertised, but what drew my attention immediately were how big her breasts were. It's the kind which u can tell that its huge, just casually nesting themselves in her red bra, casually imposing themselves on your eyeballs. I didn't know if she did it purposely but there were a few times she bent over my body to reach for some thing by the side of the massage table and the boobs were just so softly resting on my back. Definitely fell some weight there.

Anyway as for the massage, it was pretty nice as she seems to know what she was doing. The main point came when I flipped over, and like I said earlier, those boobs were just so eyeball catching that you can't help but keep looking at them, and she'll just look at you, seemingly observing you. It is at this time that I felt that she's actually really cute. The juagen began and it was like what I thought it would be like, a little bit painful but bearable, and she could explain to me in details what she's actually doing, and showed me how by pressing two acupoints she can make my dick go flaccid.

Anyway, back to her body, it looked youthful, felt youthful and I really almost cannot stop staring and fondling those boobs. She had inverted nips, but those boobs, just so big and so soft, and felt heavy, 是我一手无法掌握的女人. I dunno if she's really that big sized for some of the bros here, but I love the way her body looks, reasonably shaped with some flesh, which is expected because I'm pretty sure her waist would snapped from the sheer weight from her boobs if it is too thin. Definitely far from being fat, I would just described her as buxom. All in all, money well spent and i would definitely rtm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOfFire  View Post
FR overdue...

been supporting bro steroidfreak for his Jg babes.. They surely don disappoint regardless of which batch they are from

Was raining heavily the day i booked her.. Unfortunately i got drenched in the rain.. Soaking wet... Upon reaching the apartment.. The door opemed to a sexy black dress with high heels.. At that moment i was alr staring at her boobs.. Lol seemed legendary..

She offered to dry my clothes which i gladly let her do it.. Service jin good.. Help me dry my clothes while i went to bathe..

Massage was quite good with ample strength.. She diligently press all the stiff points and was even wearing high heels to mantain her tall sexy image.. The ass crack massage was super comfy.. Where she will use her fingers to stroke yr A hole.. damn shiok... with a combination of HDLY.. solid.. Unfortunately i had to turnover to recieve the Jg. JG is comfortable but slightly painful to release the tension n stiffness near the crotch area.. Amazingly it did not ache aft the massage unlike tracey in the past.. Last part she will remove her dress and let u fondle her oversized meloms.. when it was time to test my marksmanship at the firing range.. I grabbed on to her huge melons as the load of cum shot across her hands.. Some even overflowed on to the massage bed.. So paiseh.. lolol.. Confirm score full marks and the amount of sperms gushing out would surely knock down all the targets..

Rtf: definitely...

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyhealer 1st January 2016, 4:32 pm

Please delete and ban
sleepyhealer
sleepyhealer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Laopokcar 2nd January 2016, 4:01 pm

benz benz

Laopokcar
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by AtbRox 2nd January 2016, 4:16 pm

I'm 5 whats this all about?
AtbRox
AtbRox
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Acedemond 2nd January 2016, 4:32 pm

inside rook and ban thread!!!

Acedemond
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 吃喝男女好好玩 2nd January 2016, 5:28 pm

Disgusting. Pls band this fella
吃喝男女好好玩
吃喝男女好好玩
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevereatrice. 2nd January 2016, 5:33 pm

Ip ban pls. Might be old forum mod trying to be funny here

Nevereatrice.
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jinmuddy 2nd January 2016, 5:34 pm

吃喝男女好好玩 wrote:Disgusting. Pls band this fella

+1 to that

jinmuddy
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by SeikenX 2nd January 2016, 5:36 pm

guest account can do this ah..
SeikenX
SeikenX
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by jelly 2nd January 2016, 5:41 pm

Please ban

jelly
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_yang 2nd January 2016, 5:58 pm

Please delete this thread
mr_yang
mr_yang
Vietbu cpjhj!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ole Gunner 2nd January 2016, 6:00 pm

ban ban ban
Ole Gunner
Ole Gunner
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisonman 2nd January 2016, 6:03 pm

Yes la! Ban this joker
Bisonman
Bisonman
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Titus3 2nd January 2016, 6:04 pm

Is this another sabotage by the empire?
Titus3
Titus3
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by clone35 2nd January 2016, 6:54 pm

Fap fap fap

clone35
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by okoklo 2nd January 2016, 7:09 pm

Why is this thread still around?

Ban ban ban!!
okoklo
okoklo
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Allhomme 2nd January 2016, 7:14 pm

Why guess account can post? Mod faster delete thread and ban guest user

Allhomme
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down