To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

+23
coolmyth
metalrover
gravity_infinity
Jiak_HarKau
XianGe
csnation
DrRobo
YesMan
ngensys2000
Dr.Vijay SPH
foosoomin
TheSpinster
mr_yang
Catsanddogs
Ifritus
ApPle5
我是大炮仙!
Gaarri
V_for_Vanilla
stillgottheblues
PikAgasm
Nakata97
MisterLazer
27 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much? - Page 3 Empty Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 1st January 2016, 8:25 pm

TheSpinster wrote:The clock is ticking for above 30+ aunties. Please understand why they are so aggressive.

ISNT THE EXPIRY DATE 28 YEARS OLD???
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much? - Page 3 Empty Re: [Discussion] Do girls settle with someone they didn't really like that much?

Post by YesMan 1st January 2016, 8:28 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:Ish sad how it turns out.

Moi has seen it too.

Ish sad, but jin fun to see how they got blinded by money, assuming that their "hot body" is everything. Those are the girls you don't want to marry, and can't get a happy marriage.
IT'S A GOOD PUNISHMENT FOR THEM.

30+ liao then try to contact all the "nice guy" she friendzoned, only to realised all get married with a good wife and even have kids liao. Make her regret that moment of impulse, mcm long term drama investment. jin song dah.

Jin satki!

But moi ish really hope these GCPs wake up their ideas soon.

But who am I to dictate what they do. Rolling Eyes

Chiu reap what chiu sow.

brofist.jpg

If they can wake up they wouldn't be GCP in the first place riaos.
Like you see all the xmm generation now, All want branded all want luxury. Jitao all GCP in breeding. But lucky young GCP easy to hook. Drive her around 1 week, buy 1 AA grade LV can get the freshest cheesepie you even wished liao.

If the girl is humble with morals, she wouldn't even accept my LV bag, This show how fucked up the society is Laughing

AND IT IS PRETTY FUN.
YesMan
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 8:29 pm

Dr.Vijay SPH wrote:This threads seem moar constructive and more sexciting and brutal than the SPH thread:
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/do-girls-settle-someone-they-didnt-really-like-much-5272329.html

btw, JIA YOU MisterLazer!!!

Thank chiu welly muchie.

Moi ish never click there, so moi really hope it's more constructive, sexciting and brutal.

To be honest, not all sinkie males are that hopeless or broke. Sinkie males may be less duaki than angmos, or less gentlemanly, less fashionable, but ish gotch a level of independency that have been achieved that many girls crave deep down, but have been blinded by their other hopes.

Hard dating truths.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 8:31 pm

TheSpinster wrote:The clock is ticking for above 30+ aunties. Please understand why they are so aggressive.

Moi can only say...

Too bad. Chiu make the choice, chiu get the karma from the choice chiu made.

Moi can only still wish chiu goot luck.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 8:33 pm

YesMan wrote:

Like you see all the xmm generation now, All want branded all want luxury. Jitao all GCP in breeding. But lucky young GCP easy to hook. Drive her around 1 week, buy 1 AA grade LV can get the freshest cheesepie you even wished liao.

If the girl is humble with morals, she wouldn't even accept my LV bag, This show how fucked up the society is Laughing

AND IT IS PRETTY FUN.

They actually ish GCP riao if that's the case.

It's sad.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by YesMan 1st January 2016, 8:41 pm

MisterLazer wrote:
YesMan wrote:

AND IT IS PRETTY FUN.

It's sad.

I've actually heard alot xmms saying that a "nice guy" that likes her for her "personality" is stupid. That makes me laughed for days.

And when i go alittle pervy with them like saying how madly in love i am with their tits and such they go gaga for days.

So what does the RCP wants guys to love her in? Her features? Those materialistic features that have an expiry date once she hits 28? This is how fucked up society is. And it's fun as hell. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
YesMan
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 1st January 2016, 8:47 pm

Love my body odour, my fart and my booger.

That's true love. Take this from a rcp.
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 8:50 pm

YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:
YesMan wrote:

AND IT IS PRETTY FUN.

It's sad.

I've actually heard alot xmms saying that a "nice guy" that likes her for her "personality" is stupid. That makes me laughed for days.

And when i go alittle pervy with them like saying how madly in love i am with their tits and such they go gaga for days.

So what does the RCP wants guys to love her in? Her features? Those materialistic features that have an expiry date once she hits 28? This is how fucked up society is. And it's fun as hell. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tsk tsk tsk.

So shallow...
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by YesMan 1st January 2016, 8:51 pm

Shallow pool is always the best pool Very Happy
YesMan
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 8:51 pm

TheSpinster wrote:Love my body odour, my fart and my booger.

There's no rcp in edmw until proven.

Pruss wans.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by YesMan 1st January 2016, 8:52 pm

MisterLazer wrote:

Pruss wans.

Need rainexiayu to clarify this.
YesMan
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 9:05 pm

YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:

Pruss wans.

Need rainexiayu to clarify this.

Provided she comes back.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by YesMan 1st January 2016, 9:13 pm

She smells like a GCP already though. i can feel it.
YesMan
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 9:45 pm

Those who know, will know. Cool
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRobo 1st January 2016, 9:52 pm

yes its true, my first ex dumped me, then we have common closed fren

my common closed fwen say she stayed single until now getting married and she regret dumping me cos her fiance ish a mcp

well, fug her, she deserved it.
DrRobo
DrRobo
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 9:56 pm

DrRobo wrote:yes its true, my first ex dumped me, then we have common closed fren

my common closed fwen say she stayed single until now getting married and she regret dumping me cos her fiance ish a mcp

well, fug her, she deserved it.

Moi ish sorry that chiu have to go through this.

But orbigoot to your ex. Moi ish can see vicious cycle commencing...

Moi ish hope chiu have found someone better.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by csnation 1st January 2016, 11:14 pm

If getting married, they look for someone reliable.
Reliable might not necessary be the most fun fella to be around with.
csnation
csnation
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by YesMan 1st January 2016, 11:18 pm

csnation wrote:If getting married, they look for someone reliable.

I am reliable. my kkj can go hard any time she demands.
YesMan
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 11:19 pm

Is being too reliable make them feel secure enough to seek outside for fun?
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 11:19 pm

YesMan wrote:

I am reliable. my kkj can go hard any time she demands.

Moi too. Cool
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by DrRobo 1st January 2016, 11:19 pm

Well I was the one trying to not break up. N I'm a working adult now. Doesn't make me any less reliable.

I don't drink. Don't gamble. N don't womenised. N I loved her
Nvm. Her regrets. I don't really care.

Last edited by DrRobo on 1st January 2016, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrRobo
DrRobo
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by YesMan 1st January 2016, 11:20 pm

MisterLazer wrote:

If she is someone crazy and cannot be tame, marrying her will probably end up with you wearing a green hat.
YesMan
YesMan
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 11:22 pm

DrRobo wrote:

Well I was the one trying to not break up. N I'm a working adult now. Doesn't make me any less reliable.

I don't drink. Don't gamble. N don't womenised. N I loved her
Nvm. Her regrets. I don't really care.

Moi salutes a fine sinkie male.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterLazer 1st January 2016, 11:22 pm

YesMan wrote:
MisterLazer wrote:

If she is someone crazy and cannot be tame, marrying her will probably end up with you wearing a green hat.

Hard dating truths. Moi ish agree.
MisterLazer
MisterLazer
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSpinster 1st January 2016, 11:25 pm

男人不坏,女人不爱

That's why I am here.
TheSpinster
TheSpinster
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next