To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GLGT] GUY STILL DULAN CHRISSA NG ZEHZEH TROLL HIM 5 YRS AGO...

5 posters

Go down

[GLGT] GUY STILL DULAN CHRISSA NG ZEHZEH TROLL HIM 5 YRS AGO... Empty [GLGT] GUY STILL DULAN CHRISSA NG ZEHZEH TROLL HIM 5 YRS AGO...

Post by vote99 31st December 2015, 9:52 am

5 yrs oredi liao.. he still can't get over it... Chrissa zz must hv hurt him badly wif her trolls last time.. poor guy.. Sad

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/98977817-post9.html

vote99
Crone

Back to top Go down

[GLGT] GUY STILL DULAN CHRISSA NG ZEHZEH TROLL HIM 5 YRS AGO... Empty Re: [GLGT] GUY STILL DULAN CHRISSA NG ZEHZEH TROLL HIM 5 YRS AGO...

Post by vote99 31st December 2015, 10:00 am

http://www.lollipop.sg/insider/singapores-15-favourite-car-models-2015-who-will-make-your-heart-race#xtor=CS1-2

Not surprised to see our queen Jessica zz tops the list.. wif her that sexy, sultry look and always like to show her tnn half ball.. it just got to be her..

So... which of them are your fav car babes.. ?

vote99
Crone

Back to top Go down

[GLGT] GUY STILL DULAN CHRISSA NG ZEHZEH TROLL HIM 5 YRS AGO... Empty Re: [GLGT] GUY STILL DULAN CHRISSA NG ZEHZEH TROLL HIM 5 YRS AGO...

Post by SMB388S 31st December 2015, 10:09 am

I think I got took pics with some of them before Surprised
SMB388S
SMB388S
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vote99 31st December 2015, 10:10 am

Chrissa zz so chio... that guy relli ish pak stamp not to be interested in her.. oh well, maybe he's in the same league as poloboiboi.. Rolling Eyes

vote99
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by vote99 31st December 2015, 10:22 am

SMB388S wrote:I think I got took pics with some of them before Surprised

hey bro... Motorshow coming soon... in abt 2 weeks time.. so when u gonna create official car babes thread on that.. Laughing Laughing

this forum diff from the old one.. hope our dear teo en ming bro aware of this new forum and make his grand comeback.. dun think he will ever kana ban here, forever.. Laughing

so which of those 15 fav zehzehs u like the most to return @Motorshow2016.. ? for me ish her -

[GLGT] GUY STILL DULAN CHRISSA NG ZEHZEH TROLL HIM 5 YRS AGO... Vanessa-Wong

cheers

vote99
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by SMB388S 31st December 2015, 10:24 am

vote99 wrote:
SMB388S wrote:I think I got took pics with some of them before Surprised

hey bro... Motorshow coming soon... in abt 2 weeks time.. so when u gonna create official car babes thread on that.. Laughing Laughing

this forum diff from the old one.. hope our dear teo en ming bro aware of this new forum and make his grand comeback.. dun think he will ever kana ban here, forever.. Laughing

so which of those 15 fav zehzehs u like the most to return @Motorshow2016.. ? for me ish her -

[GLGT] GUY STILL DULAN CHRISSA NG ZEHZEH TROLL HIM 5 YRS AGO... Vanessa-Wong

cheers

I shall create a thread here when it is nearer to the Motorshow.

fuck that old edmw to think i contributed a lot on the booth babes thread they banned me unfairly so i am not gonna create the motorshow babes thread there ever!
SMB388S
SMB388S
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vote99 31st December 2015, 10:30 am

SMB388S wrote:I shall create a thread here when it is nearer to the Motorshow.

fuck that old edmw to think i contributed a lot on the booth babes thread they banned me unfairly so i am not gonna create the motorshow babes thread there ever!

aiya... that old forum is crap la.. getting more and more "unfriendly" ... ban here, ban there...

its good that now we hv an alternative..en ming bro also no need afraid to kana ban when he share his babes pics/beedios here..

vote99
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by vote99 31st December 2015, 10:35 am

Love her that "kawaii" upper teeth.. oh, those pair of nn too.. nice !

vote99
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by vote99 1st January 2016, 11:47 pm

Just to share a nice movie to all u vietbu lovers on this boring holiday night.. quite an old movie but funny comedy imho..

dun worry.. got eng subs de...

vote99
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by needsomecash 1st January 2016, 11:48 pm

dont want click link,
needsomecash
needsomecash
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by csnation 2nd January 2016, 12:05 am

Don't dare click -1s
csnation
csnation
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kimurra 2nd January 2016, 6:39 pm

omg... SPH link. mlmlwm

kimurra
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down