To all new users: We have moved to [edmw.xyz]. See you there!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmm.. I seeing signs of Admin control emerging from this refuge

+45
ArcticCheetah
Nakata97
GoodYear
Chin Chin Yellow Monkey
zgmfx09a
xKomon
Lunasoul
happynewyear
nemesis
MyPillowTalks
babies_man156
XianGe
xboxer
LaughingKor
Legend
Dr.Vijay SPH
moi几够力一下
ZynoXII
jipbaban
yamapi
Jiak_HarKau
theiceking
jase07
sango123
Meowmeow
ngensys2000
sleepyhealer
MisterLazer
insatiable_creat
Shutterx
Ayylmao
Yammie
Sofero
5adisticD3vil
370HSSV 0773H
vinn
NuttyProfessor
nyvrem
likehotbutter
wishdom
Dan_bo
Admin
Arrows -> Hearts
sayang_pillow
rbtr8r
49 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hmm.. I seeing signs of Admin control emerging from this refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: Hmm.. I seeing signs of Admin control emerging from this refuge

Post by Meowmeow 30th December 2015, 5:52 pm

Ok to merge what. Don't see anything wrong.

Meowmeow
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Hmm.. I seeing signs of Admin control emerging from this refuge - Page 2 Empty Re: Hmm.. I seeing signs of Admin control emerging from this refuge

Post by sango123 30th December 2015, 5:54 pm

Admin wrote:I'm trying very hard to walk a thin line between tidying the forum up and censoring. Thousands of similar threads just now.. I have only merged threads and banned IBs so far, I have no intention ever of destroying this community.

To be honest, I am happy to hand over the reins of the forum to anyone who can manage it well into an uncensored EDMW we all hoping for. If you guys don't think the current team is doing a good job... please let us know. Serious.

It is impossible to please anyone and everyone. Just do the best you can in a logical and fair manner and i believe most will appreciate what you have done.

A truly free and uncensored EDMW without offending anyone is impossible.

Maybe TS should give some leeway since the forum is only in its newborn stage.

sango123
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by jase07 30th December 2015, 5:55 pm

everything also need to kpkb.....knnn
jase07
jase07
Crone

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutterx 30th December 2015, 5:59 pm

let's make 10 rules so things are tidy.
next mth we need 20 rules so it's even better.....
same old shit once more....
Shutterx
Shutterx
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by theiceking 30th December 2015, 6:07 pm

I support the merging of similar threads, in this case, sph bashing

theiceking
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiak_HarKau 30th December 2015, 6:09 pm

我们这里有卧底

Ts you trying to sow discord in this forum right

Merge thread where got sala

A bit a bit shout too much control

Next time some ah sou bua your shoulder i suppose you'll shout 非礼

Laughing
Jiak_HarKau
Jiak_HarKau
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by moi几够力一下 30th December 2015, 6:10 pm

simi lan jiao
moi几够力一下
moi几够力一下
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayang_pillow 30th December 2015, 6:14 pm

oh yeah baby, so can merge or not !!??
sayang_pillow
sayang_pillow
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 6:16 pm

vinn wrote:i dont think tis is a free for all forum.
dat goes for all online forum as well lol
coming from a pro edmw moderation meh

i remembered seeing that you loved the moderation back in the sph side so why did u stir as well

Back to top Go down

Post by yamapi 30th December 2015, 6:18 pm

dont stir shiet here rahs

yamapi
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jipbaban 30th December 2015, 6:20 pm

I wouldn't be surprised this ts is probably a mole or spy or whatever you called it. Send by Vijay and gang to filtrates here to sow discord and mindfuck play reverse psychology on us!  Unite as one fellow rebels!!! Don't let this fucker ts sow discord among us!Evil or Very Mad

One suggestion for mod/admin, you really should setup a pban function especially to deal with ppl like ts or that longshooter ib dog! I notice ppl that tio ban still "amazingly" can show presence somehow in threads. This area I think you need enforce abit. But generally I'm cool with the team of admin/mods here. Cheers! Smile
jipbaban
jipbaban
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 6:29 pm

Yup, see too many sph edmw bashing also sian

Back to top Go down

Post by ZynoXII 30th December 2015, 6:37 pm

what the fug TS.. stir simi sai?

not happy fark off (dejavu right)
ZynoXII
ZynoXII
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by moi几够力一下 30th December 2015, 6:38 pm

ts go create another edmw
moi几够力一下
moi几够力一下
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Vijay SPH 30th December 2015, 6:39 pm

Ts go make moar threads?
Dr.Vijay SPH
Dr.Vijay SPH
ASK sweettalker level

Location : Vijay Anand Editor (www.hardwarezone.com) and Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by rbtr8r 30th December 2015, 6:43 pm

Sofero wrote:Ts u sphspy right? Sad weishenmo keep stirring this side? :sad:

Definitely not stirring. I've been trying my best to keep this forum lively.

Purely food for thought.

I'm a psychologist by trade, so I'm sensitive to human behavior.

That's how EDMW SPH became - more and more rules.

I have no solution unfortunately, but merely pointing an observation.

rbtr8r
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rbtr8r 30th December 2015, 6:48 pm

My personal opinion for now:

Worry about the content much later - let it be free for all and welcoming place.

What we should worry about is building capacity, safety, and security.

Flooding and malicious attacks is number 1 danger.

rbtr8r
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shutterx 30th December 2015, 6:52 pm

TS, some kids cannot understand ur meaning lah.
Shutterx
Shutterx
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend 30th December 2015, 6:52 pm

Actually since this is going to be a free forum, can we ownself moderate ownself?

This is what I suggest.

At every thread, there will be a wols and offensive counter. maybe up to 10 or 20. So anyone who feel that post is wols/offensive, just click it, once the counter is up, that post will be autodeleted. So this will give power to the users here and require less mod.
Legend
Legend
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 6:54 pm

Legend wrote:Actually since this is going to be a free forum, can we ownself moderate ownself?

This is what I suggest.

At every thread, there will be a wols and offensive counter. maybe up to 10 or 20. So anyone who feel that post is wols/offensive, just click it, once the counter is up, that post will be autodeleted. So this will give power to the users here and require less mod.
The Lowyat forums have a function where the person who starts a thread can moderate his own thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by LaughingKor 30th December 2015, 6:54 pm

Legend wrote:Actually since this is going to be a free forum, can we ownself moderate ownself?

This is what I suggest.

And IBs here can come and delete all of our threads Smile

Look at the cheesepie point system you know liao, I kena aim by don't know which fucking IB
LaughingKor
LaughingKor
Siambu cpjhj !!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by xboxer 30th December 2015, 6:55 pm

This is what I suggest.

What if my 20 clones click the counter on every posts?

xboxer
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend 30th December 2015, 6:56 pm

nachtsider wrote:

This is what I suggest.

The Lowyat forums have a function where the person who starts a thread can moderate his own thread.

But what I suggest is give power to the users not just to the TS.
Legend
Legend
Moi ish noob

Back to top Go down

Post by rbtr8r 30th December 2015, 6:57 pm

Admin wrote:I'm trying very hard to walk a thin line between tidying the forum up and censoring. Thousands of similar threads just now.. I have only merged threads and banned IBs so far, I have no intention ever of destroying this community.

To be honest, I am happy to hand over the reins of the forum to anyone who can manage it well into an uncensored EDMW we all hoping for. If you guys don't think the current team is doing a good job... please let us know. Serious.

Please don't take what I say next negatively but hope you can reflect.

U just placed a Sticky telling people not to flame EDMW SPH.
As an Admin, u are in a position of power. When u sticky it, the messaging becomes an order.
So the nuance is basically telling people you don't approve of flaming EDMW SPH anymore.

See the subtleties? U are starting to set boundaries on what can be discussed and what can't be discussed. And it might get worsed....

Why have u not considered posting the same message as a normal user???

Because u really wanted people to listen to you? The feeling of power and setting rules?

Food for thought...

rbtr8r
ATBCPJHJ !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 6:58 pm

xboxer wrote:What if my 20 clones click the counter on every posts?
What the fuck is the need for clone accounts here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next